Thursday, February 10, 2011

Why Do I Act Awkwardly



Largo already here! What do you want from me?
Is it my soul or my money?
If one lacks and the other is an anomaly in this life.







A volte, when the turn notte non sonno Riesco, factional elenchi.

elenchi Gli dei lavori che sto Facenda degli ricoperto incarichi che ho, che delle vesti indosso Quotidiano.
E 'come pecore will tell you, ma davvero effetto has sonnifero. E in più

what the Segreta factional di speranza find, one night, half asleep, the answer to the ancient question "but who am I?".
So, as if the information did nothing more than hiding behind unpleasantly to the many labels that I can stick him. At the moment I can only say

...
¡Y UNOS Chaval me llaman, y otros me Dicen caballero! ¡N algunos no se querido pronunciation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment