Thursday, February 3, 2011

Watch Taken Mini Series

interrogando

"It seems to me that something is wrong ... cool voice ... far away ... okay ?..."
ad libitum. Deformation
professional, always ask why and wherefores, and ask where comes this "something"
is the recipient of the message (the bearer of cold tone) or who is speaking (and then the case of projection, grandfather Siggy docet)?
At ten o'clock in the evening, since I am not Dr. Freud, I am neither clever enough nor polished enough to be able to respond.
On the other hand, another strain: Is it really important to know who? in the end, what matters, is it not the experience? If something
feels it is important to its existence? There is already named as?
I suppose I'll find answers to these questions, it should dig deep and is likely to be able to find the way out.
In any case, things are not as easy as it would seem. And I feel, sometimes, of being all too aware.

0 comments:

Post a Comment