pensieri oziosi
... suddenly get the feeling, or fear of not succeeding.
What all this stuff, effort, fatigue, thoughts, attention ... end up in the dust.
A fear is so unspeakable, aloud.
Also because, to confess it, you pull on the ferocity of those "for your own good" Must drag you in front of the mirror and show to the weaknesses one by one.
And it makes you think you'd better give up everything and nothing.
In the coming days I may have a particular situation.
Something that will be a little 'mirror (deformed) than would have been mine, if the situation in the mid-year that I have now, someone knew what I was doing and thinking.
I wonder, in his spare time, what would happen to me though.
In the film, then, I always say. They say "ah .. I was so and so, but one day the priest / teacher / coach / baker / water / land surveyor he noticed me and helped me to change." And if one day
than one of those people there had noticed me?
Boh.
will be strange, to be like in the middle, see things a bit 'from the outside and a bit' from the inside, and try to do the best (that is, to prevent bigger damage).
But as the Executioner said in London ... it's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment