Friday, December 24, 2010

Caught Smelling Moms Feet

I regali che non ho fatto (elenco)

Da alcuni anni, direi 3-4, rispetto il mio non cattolicesimo not celebrating Christmas.
This also means avoid making (and receiving) gifts.
I like giving gifts, but I like them when I want.
But if I could, I wanted this Christmas to make these gifts. Not always welcome, I suppose, but here they are.

- Vlad, a language clear to me to tell me his thoughts
- at E., that even with contact lenses is often unable to see beyond their nose, a little 'capacity to change the point of view.
- my mother, the feeling of not having troubles, and satisfaction towards me
- to G., the visible and external enthusiasm for something other than that, and then the whole, deserved and had not yet
- to L. a woman that you love him and bear him when he says things
unmanageable - with some colleagues, a pair of shoes without heels and a day without mirrors
- C., the maturity to admit his own crap and stop feeling
victim - to me, a past with less nodes and less memory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment