sogno
Tonight, in the fumes of sleep and fever, I had a dream that I do not remember very well.
I know that someone had something to do, someone who was called by the name of Wolf, who had a dog or wolf, or had a German shepherd named Wolf. I do not remember well either.
In the dream this person I was creating a problem. Late? It made me arrive late?
Boh. What a confused dream.
But I remember that I began to mutter, with the person in question that was unreliable, and that I had created a problem. And even harangue the fact that his name was Wolf (his or her dog, ah, memory) irritated me, and questions, questions ... practically breaking balls at random, I know :-)
At this point, the end of the dream (suddenly interrupted by a waking cat-caused).
This morning I thought better to dream. It made me giggle. so, to myself.
made me laugh that I remembered, my breaking balls, make fun of my name the man or the dog. It made me laugh a little bit having to think about before you ever see yourself muttering about what, in the dream.
0 comments:
Post a Comment