Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Face Flushed And Hot After Eating

Mille impegni e W il mercatino!

Eccomi qui, dopo troooppo tempo, scusatemi, ma tra lavoro, mercatini, ordini e impegni vari non ho avuto più tempo di scrivere!
So, first (and FB-fan Charlie already know) the 4 & 5 December I will do my first market, in fact attend the Christmas markets in 2010 with only things made by hand and if I can post it in the next few days a little preview.

























Then, thanks to the legendary Simon, yesterday I sent in the printing business cards for official Charlie and some adhesive to stick to mini shipments and parcels: here are some pictures ^ __ ^





































Per vedere questo e molto molto altro dal vivo vi aspetto al mercatino a Valle di Cadore, nel piazzale Serafini (vicino all'ufficio turistico nuovo, quello con una forma superfighissima!) e a prestissimo per altre fimo&feltro news!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment